Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gordon gets a new Job (again)!

I started a new job on 5/9 at Spanning cloud apps. It was a unique opportunity for me with a great team and a hot and interesting product. I am employee number six so there is a lot of interesting work that I'm not use to working at the bigger corporations. We are making applications that work with google data. Today we have an application that backs up google document data, and in the near future will be releasing a backup solution for gmail. Single users can get access to the application for free so if you use google docs head on over to the site and start backing up your files.

I really enjoyed my second stint at Big Blue / Initiate System and will miss the people there. But I'm excited for the new challenge ahead of me!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Blogger Templates